Friday, May 18, 2007

Matthew LaClair is my local hero!

I've been following this story about the Kearny High student,
Matthew LaClair, who secretly recorded his history teacher
preaching about dinosaurs on Noah's Ark and telling students
that they will go to hell if they reject Jesus. The teacher,
David Paskiewicz, also stated that there was no scientific
evidence to support the Big Bang theory and evolution.

I graduated from Kearny High at about the same time that
Mr. Paskiewicz started teaching there. If I had been a student
of his back then I would have done exactly what Matthew
did.

1 comment:

coach said...

interesting . i just watched an hbo docu on the subject of intelligent design .so there are creeping into some classrooms all over the states huh. where is rosie when u need her !